11th dimensional behavioral healthcare
This applies to both the layers the comprise the 5% or so of mass-matter we can see with our eyes, and just as (if not more) importantly, the other visually invisible 95% of energy-frequency based layers that form, bond and bind that visible 5%. Some behavioral healthcare practitioners are also beginning to understand the power of vibrational medicine in both preventing and treating emotional/cognitive illnesses manifesting on the psychological level. In cases such as these, and we we discussed more in-depth in our initial 11th Dimensional Healthcare article, a qualified medical practitioner has two options for treatment intervention:
By teaching people suffering from mental health issues to consciously tap into what Physicist David Bohm calls the implicate order via their 11th dimensional spirit self human bio-body suit layers, we can begin to heal psychological issues at the root.
Schizophrenia As bio-body suit-implicate order confusion
As we introduced on our Visualization Meditation page, the behavioral healthcare industry is only in the infancy stages of acknowledging how mindfulness techniques like meditation can positively influence mental health diagnoses and accepted options for treatment are still largely limited in scope to the 5% of energy based mass-matter practitioners eyes can see.
Take for example the case of the Genain quadruplets. Born in 1930, all four sisters started demonstrating what Western clinical medicine refers to as ‘schizophrenic-type symptoms’ in their mid-twenties. These included audial and visual hallucinations. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) undertook a study on the sisters’ over a 30-year period of time between the 1950’s and the 1980’s.
Since the sisters’ brains were generating sensory stimuli for their eyes to perceive during a period of rest, the consciousness-based experience they were having is just as real as what is taking place in your mind right now while you are reading this blog article. If this sounds familiar, it is because this is the same information we presented in our blog article detailing Neuroscience's consciousness conundrum. Specifically, what the NIMH researchers found with the Genain sisters reinforces the data obtained by the Ottawa University research team and Dr. Micheal Persinger where the female OBE test subject and Ingo Swann were concerned respectively.
As Dr. Candace Pert demonstrated time and again with her extensive research into molecules of emotion, a practitioner's ability to recognize their subjective bias when attempting to help patients whose biases and therefore, realities are different then theirs can make a significant difference in the life quality of patients behavioral healthcare practitioners' serve.
As researchers at The Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences demonstrated in a 2016 randomized clinical trial, life quality for behavioral healthcare patients based on 11th dimensional awareness can be fundamentally life-altering. The research team enlisted participants with various isolation and maladaptive-based social cognition issues including schizophrenia, autism, and borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.
The team's research demonstrated that contemplative exercises based on secularized (or non-religious) meditation training helped increase social connectivity, empathy and self-disclosure in participants. This means the meditation techniques the participants learned help facilitate intrinsic reflection (or active self-awareness), which allowed for meaningful, healthy extrinsic interactions with other human beings.... based on an active refashioning of neural pathways leading to tangibly demonstrable alterations in cognitive consciousness for the study's participants.
Autism as a Bio-Body Suit Connectivity Issue
Many people labeled autistic are very sensitive to sensory experiences like light, sound and touch. After all, light is energy-frequency oscillation, as is touch and sound. With the 11th dimensional variable scientifically accounted for, we can treat autism as a vulnerable state of consciousness where certain layers of one's bio-body suit are a bit askew and therefore, more susceptible to irritative sensations where incoming energy-frequency oscillations (like light, sound or touch) are concerned.
In 2013, The Tiller Institute for Psychoenergetic Science published a series of papers detailing the results of a yearlong, non-localized energy practitioning experiment with children labeled "autistic." The objective was to broadcast specific thought intentions to 44 children and their parents at their physical postal mailing addresses around the globe. Parents received extensive documentation checklists to monitor progress for compliance.
The successful outcomes of The Human Radio's and Tiller Institute's experimentation with children across what the medical community refers to as the "autism spectrum" might seem miraculous to some.... but they are both firmly rooted in science:
In a scientifically spiritual sense, these children are learning to experience themselves as much more than the labels they have been given.This is because they (and everyone else on Earth) have the inherent ability to tune, or retune their fully functioning 11th dimensional bio-body suits. In these cases, these children just need a little more assistance than some people do.
Physicist Fred Alan Wolf puts the scientific reality of energy practitioning both in teaching someone to heal themselves, or performing the healing on their behalf, in the most technically eloquent form, when he states:
“The healer constructs the unity of healer, patient and the Universe, losing sense of separation of egos. Because of interconnectedness of Bohm’s non-local quantum potential (the implicate order), time or distance is irrelevant. A link is established (via the healer) between the patient and the harmony of the Universe, which contains the knowledge, or vibrations, to reestablish a normal state of health.”
Alzheimer's Disease as Premature Spirit Self Separation
Because of this premature schism, the mental, emotion and wave-substance dermal layers no longer function properly within the space-time confines of 4-dimensional, physical reality. The result is the conscious processing of the 11th dimensional implicate order, without any previous knowledge of it. This is why people with Alzheimer’s are able to access events that are not considered present in the 4-dimensional physical realm (or the 5% we see), but still maintain a conscious 11th dimensional footprint (or the other 95%) nonetheless.
This is also why people suffering from Alzheimer’s are not able to properly delineate between teleologically perceived past and present events like someone whose consciousness is still firmly rooted in 4-dimensional consciousness. And our course, just like people labeled mentally ill, Alzheimer’s patients are not hallucinating, nor are they clinically delusional. Rather, they simply exist in a confused, skewed state of consciousness. After all, you'd be confused too if the glue holding all of your bio-body suit layers together weakened enough to cause them to come apart at their seams.
This begs the question, do the lifestyle choices we make during our lives help contribute to, or stave off a late life condition? As our previous article on vibrational medicine and holistic healthcare discussed, and where conditions like Alzheimer’s are concerned, the way we choose to honor and hone all 11 layers of our bio-body suits may very well dictate how our bio-body suits react to processes occurring toward the end of our physical, dermal journeys.
The Human Radio Intutive Spiritual Coaching Program
At The Human Radio Educational Research Project, we take immense joy and fulfillment from helping educate people, be they patients, parents, practitioners, or unaffiliated laypeople about the 11th dimensional forces that shape and perpetuate our 4-dimensional existences where holistic behavioral healthcare is concerned. This includes helping people of all walks of life cultivate a responsible, accountable and most importantly, effective awareness of themselves as 11th dimensional spiritual creatures temporarily enmeshed in a four-dimensional physical existences. You can learn more about how we can assist and guide you in this process by visiting our main Services page.
If you are currently, or are training to become a medical or behavioral healthcare practitioner, we encourage you to visit our Intuitive Spiritual Coaching Program page to learn more about how we can help you remove your own blockages of consciousness, in order to cultivate a comprehensive awareness of your own 11th dimensional spirit self-implicate order connection. By undertaking this all-important journey of self-discovery, you can become a holistically positive, proactive and most importantly, effective agent for healing in the lives of all those you do or will go onto serve.
DONATE SECURELY VIA PAYPAL HERE
Please help keep The Human Radio Educational Research Project online. To learn more about how you donations help us and others in kind, please visit our Services page. To make a donation directly, please click on the PayPal icon below.
*Please visit our Policies and Disclaimers page to learn more about our age admission policy.
**Even if we cannot claim our methods prevent, cure or heal Autism or any other medical condition, experimental data from medical researchers, scientists, as well as the students we do and have worked with, lends credence to the theory guided mediation can markedly affect four dimensional reality based on 11th dimensional spirit self intention.